Explore Careers at RISE
The RISE team collaborates with teachers and leaders in public school districts and high schools in Connecticut. RISE staff provide a range of resources and services to our RISE Network partners, including:
- Differentiated implementation support for each school in partnership with school teachers, counselors, and leaders;
- Organization of the network-wide professional learning agenda, which is informed by feedback and input from RISE Network members;
- Targeted coaching and advocacy for students demonstrating attendance, academic, social, and/or behavioral risk factors;
- Data tools and resources that are co-designed by educators in the network to ensure tools meet educators’ needs and address student challenges; and
- Operations and nonprofit management systems that enable the network to operate as a high-functioning team.
We value team members whose perspectives diversify the way we think about our work, and we are committed to building a team that reflects the demographics and experiences of the students and communities we serve. In addition, we are eager to work with individuals who:
- Are committed to improving educational outcomes for all students;
- Thrive in a start-up and team environment;
- Diversify the way we think about challenges and opportunities;
- Are constantly learning and striving to improve; and
- Are passionate about collaborating with educators to support public education.
Thank you for your interest in a position with RISE! We are currently hiring for the following positions: