Explore Careers at RISE
The Connecticut RISE Network team includes former school administrators, former teachers and counselors, data and technology specialists, and nonprofit leaders who work hand-in-hand to support educators and school communities. RISE staff provide a range of resources and services to our RISE Network partners, including educator coaching, direct student support, professional learning facilitation, data resource and tool development, and operations systems that enable teamwork and collaboration. We hold ourselves equally accountable for student outcomes, and we learn as much from our partners as we hope they do from our staff.
Thank you for your interest in a position with RISE! We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Working at RISE
RISE is committed to being a great place to work! Here’s what you can expect as a member of the RISE team:
- A hybrid workplace with flexibility to work where and when it makes the most sense for employees to thrive personally and professionally.
- Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision insurance, and full coverage of the premiums for our employee-only base plans.
- Paid Time Off plans in addition to 12 organizational holidays and 3 personal days.
- Paid parental and family leave, as well as compassionate leave for staff who experience the loss or serious illness of a loved one or their own extended illness.
- A 401k plan with a 5% matching contribution that vests immediately.
- Employer-provided equipment, including laptop and cellphone with mobile hotspot as well as funds to help set up your office, at home or at work.
- Investment in continued professional development and learning, through ongoing coaching and development, internal training, funds for external learning opportunities, and a tuition reimbursement program.
- A collaborative and warm work environment, with opportunities to have fun with and get to know your colleagues at quarterly all-staff meetings, semi-annual team-building off-sites, an annual all-staff retreat, and “Pizza Mondays” (yes, we love food in general but especially New Haven pizza!).
We value team members whose experiences and perspectives diversify the way we approach our work, and we are committed to building a team that reflects the demographics and experiences of the students and communities we serve. In addition, we are eager to work with individuals who:
- Are committed to improving educational outcomes for all students;
- Thrive in a start-up and team environment;
- Expand the way we think about challenges and opportunities;
- Are constantly learning and striving to improve; and
- Are passionate about collaborating with educators to support public education.