In 2015, the RISE Network was co-founded by a tremendous group of educators from East Hartford, Maloney (Meriden), Platt (Meriden), and Hartford Public high schools. In 2019, RISE welcomed five new partner high schools to its core and most comprehensive network: Manchester, Middletown, Naugatuck, Brien McMahon (Norwalk), and Westhill (Stamford) high schools.
Today, RISE’s core partner schools represent a collaboration between teachers, counselors, leaders, and district administrators, collectively serving 13,000+ students in Connecticut.
RISE Network Founding Partners
- East Hartford High School, East Hartford Public Schools
- Hartford Public High School, Hartford Public Schools
- Francis T. Maloney High School, Meriden Public Schools
- Orville H. Platt High School, Meriden Public Schools
- Manchester High School, Manchester Public Schools
- Brien McMahon High School, Norwalk Public Schools
- Middletown High School, Middletown Public Schools
- Naugatuck High School, Naugatuck Public Schools
- Westhill High School, Stamford Public Schools
As our cross-school collaborations continue to yield meaningful learning, we endeavor to share learnings and resources with new partner schools and districts, in Connecticut and beyond, through our scale work. We have expanded upon existing partnerships in districts such as Hartford and Norwalk; partnered with the State of Connecticut on the Connecticut FAFSA Challenge; hosted an annual Symposium focused on 9th-grade success for partners within and beyond our network, and recently launched a Freshman Focus Network to promote ongoing learning. Learn more about coaching and professional learning offered by the RISE Network.