The RISE Network represents a partnership between teachers, counselors, school leaders, and district administrators from ten high schools in nine districts across Connecticut. RISE educators collaborate to advance the shared goals of helping all students engage and thrive in high school and achieve college and career success.
In 2019, RISE welcomed five new school partners to the RISE Network. Educators from Manchester, Middletown, Naugatuck, Brien McMahon and Westhill high schools join a tremendous group of educators from East Hartford, Maloney, Platt, Career, and Hartford Public High School who co-founded the RISE Network in 2015. The launch of these new partnerships officially expands the RISE Network to include nine districts and ten high schools, collectively serving 14,000+ students.
RISE Network Partners
- East Hartford High School, East Hartford Public Schools
- Hartford Public High School, Hartford Public Schools
- Hill Regional Career High School, New Haven Public Schools
- Francis T. Maloney High School, Meriden Public Schools
- Orville H. Platt High School, Meriden Public Schools
- Manchester High School, Manchester Public Schools
- Brien McMahon High School, Norwalk Public Schools
- Middletown High School, Middletown Public Schools
- Naugatuck High School, Naugatuck Public Schools
- Westhill High School, Stamford Public Schools